To better understand the low slope roofing options available to you, we've found that it helps to use the analogy of owning a car. During the life of your car you could:
- Maintain or Repair it (i.e. like doing an oil change)
- Restore it (i.e. like overhauling the engine)
- Replace it - Low Slope (i.e. like buying a new car)
- Replace it - Steep Slope (i.e. like buying a new car)
- Routine maintenance is like an oil change for your car . . . It keeps the roof in optimal condition
- Maximize the value of your investment . . . Realize the longest life for the roof system installs.
- Insure that any guarantee in place remains in effect . . . Don't accidentally lose coverage by failing to maintain your roof.
- Helps keep your roof ready . . . For what Mother Nature throws its way
- Maintenance only takes a roof so far
- Can only maintain a roof when you have a roof that's performing well to start with
A roof needs regular maintenance to keep it in its original operating condition.
- Take care of problems when they occur . . . Don't let them become big headaches
- Using the right materials installed by a professional contractor . . . Insures that a repair performs for the expected life of a roof.
- A professional roofing contractor knows how to make repairs; your HVAC contractor doesn't.
- Maintenance + good repairs performed by certified contractor helps the roof do what it's supposed to do.
- Repairs don't extend the life of a roof . . . But left undone, the roof life can be greatly reduced
- Improperly extended, they can either not work or be very short term
A good roof may need repair to return it to its original operating condition.
- Conserves Cash . . . Saves up to half the cost of a new roof; project can also be staged over several years for improved cash flow
- Extends Life . . . adds up to 15 years to the life of your existing roof
- Peace of Mind . . . manufacturers' no-dollar-limit guaranteed avalailable up to 15 years
- Minimal Disruption . . . installs significantly faster and with considerable less mess than a conventional new roof
- Financial Flexibility . . . can often be capitalized or expensed (ask your tax advisor)
- Limited by condition of existing roof . . . must be in moderately good condition
- Buyer must choose carefully . . . not all restoration products perform equally
Up to 43% of leaky low slope roofs can be restored using advanced restoration technology
- Best Long-Term Option . . . systems often last up to 20 years or more
- Peace of Mind . . . manufacturer's no-dollar-limit guarantees available up to 20 years
- Fewer installation Worries . . . large pool of experienced applicators available
- Highest investment . . . can be double the cost of roof restoration
- Longest installation time
- Moderate-to-Severe Disruption and Hassle for occupants
Some roofs have reached the point that repair or restoration are no longer possible, making replacement the only viable option.
Look at our service pages to learn how we can help you with your Roof Replacement needs . . .